Eliminating Workplace Harassment & Creating Cultures of Respect at Work
SCG is building upon the impactful work being conducted by Project WHEN (Workplace Harassment Ends Now), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded by Diane Stegmeier.
Ending workplace harassment touches many aspects of Stegmeier Consulting Group’s expertise:
- Cultural change
- Change management
- Leadership alignment
- User experience
- Employee well-being
- Attraction & retention
We subscribe to Project WHEN’s definition of workplace harassment which includes sexual and physical harassment, quid pro quo harassment, microaggression, bullying, ageism, job shaming, verbal threats, derogatory comments, discriminating or exclusionary behavior, and other forms of offensive conduct.
SCG is committed to supporting Project WHEN’s mission to elevate awareness of workplace harassment to create a sense of urgency and a call to action for organizations to commit to proactively preventing harassment and fostering a culture of respect in the work environment.
SCG’s alignment with Project WHEN enables us to leverage the nonprofit’s research, education, and actionable resources to support our client’s efforts.
Services for Anti-Harassment Workplace Initiatives
Through SCG’s portfolio of services, we can fully support your organization’s anti-harassment initiative.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative workforce data via cultural assessments, surveys, interviews, and focus groups, identifying the root causes of systemic harassment and other behaviors that can create a work environment lacking respect, dignity, pride, and purpose for individuals
- Conduct an assessment of your current training, tools, policies, and other resources being used to prevent harassment to ensure your organization has an appropriate framework for behavioral change
- Identify which factors contribute to harassment in your workplace
- Benchmark your data against other organizations in SCG’s database and compare your approach and activities with best practices
- Conduct strategic planning workshops
- Develop communications strategies & plans
- Establish an actionable set of criteria for your organization to adopt and administer to develop a harassment-free work environment
Take a closer look at your organization’s anti-harassment efforts
It’s time to start the dialogue and elevate our workplaces by developing a culture of respect. Contact us through the form below to take the first step.